Monday, October 17, 2011

24 Hour Fitness? psh.


I was watching this episode of “Friends,” when Chandler pays a ridiculous price for a membership to a local gym he never goes to. Every time Chandler attempted to quit his membership, he failed miserably because there was a pretty girl hired to persuade him otherwise. Haha, oh boys.

Well it got me to thinking about gym memberships. I thought gym memberships at home were a scam… here not only do I have to pay a one-time membership fee, but I also have to pay an additional 3 euro EVERY SINGLE TIME I want to use the treadmill.

On the topic of health, it cost the same amount of money to order a glass of wine/beer, as it is to order a glass of water at a restaurant.
Also frites and waffles are 10 times cheaper than buying a salad, ANYWHERE.


What kind of incentives are these?


Mom, seeing that you’ve become tech-savvy since I’ve been gone---emailing, facebook etc., I wouldn’t be surprise if you happen to be reading this.

So, if you don’t want me to gain weight, I think it would be best if you send me additional money designated for my health. Love and miss you :)



xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment