Monday, October 31, 2011

HelloWeeny


White trash & Aerobics instructor
Halloween falls on a Monday this year. Although Halloween isn’t as big of a deal in Europe as it is in America, that doesn’t stop non-Americans from celebrating this holiday… even if they don’t know what exactly Halloween is.

A conversation with my friend Alvaro from Spain:

Alvaro:Amy, I need to organize a party for Halloween… how do I do it?
Me:Costumes and lots of alcohol.

Alvaro: “That’s it? Are you sure I don’t need anything else, I want to do it right.”
Me: “ Ya, that pretty much sums up Halloween… I’ll make some orange-slice jello shots!”

Alvaro: “Okay! I’ll make sangria! So I can throw it tomorrow?”
Me: “Halloween is on the 31st, but yes you can throw a party tomorrow.”
Alvaro: “Ohh… okay I’ll throw it Monday.”

“Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!”

"Je suis déchets!!!"

I didn’t bring too many things from home, so I had to improvise on my costume. I decided to be "white trash" for Halloween. I wore a white trash bag as a dress, teased my hair, and put random junk such as straws in my hair. The straws became really convenient throughout the night, as many people needed straws for their drinks! haha.

By the end of the night, the number of Belgian boys I’ve spotted peeing along the side of the streets tripled! I actually saw one multi-tasker peeing while walking! Hence, why I titled this post, “Hello weeny.”





xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment