Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Twice with rice!


(2005) 6 and half years and still going strong! :) 
The rice I’m referring to isn’t the small grain that you would find along your kung pao chicken, but my best friend, Kirsten Rice. She will be coming to Europe in 2.5 weeks, and I am beyond ecstatic to see her! We’ll be going together to visit Paris, Tenerife, Seville, and Granada!

I’ve been spending all week reserving our flights, hotels, and activities. I was so excited; I even made a 30-page powerpoint highlighting all of our plans. I guess it’s just the business student in me, to not only make an itinerary, but to also make it visually pleasing. Hahah okay okay, whatever I’ll admit I’m a loser. :)

Anyways what I was getting to is I probably won’t travel anywhere in the next 2 weeks, so my blog posts won’t be too exciting. Unless I get arrested or something, but let’s hope that doesn’t happen.



xoxo,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Come Back to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, i miss you so much! there are so many things i wish i could tell you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I wish I knew what Michael this was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you probably think i am a creepy stalker on the internet but just please read this message. it has been a very difficult and long three years and there hasnt been a moment when i did not think of you. i remember everything you have ever said to me and i remember what i said too about having respect for you and your decision but i just cant take it anymore, Amy. i am losing my mind. everybody thinks i am gay because it has been so long since i been with a girl but i dont care. i just want to be with you. you are probably all creeped out but the way I feel towards you will never change, Amy. nobody will ever love you like i do. i am never going to let this go. even if it takes the rest of my life, i will wait for you. just please give me a chance

    ReplyDelete