Monday, September 26, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

My friends have always told me I was a lucky person, since things seem to always work out. If you've been reading any of my recent posts, you would disagree, but let's see how last week's unfortunate events ended.

  1. I didn’t have a housing accommodation for a few days, but then I ended up with an amazing apartment.
  2. I lose my wallet, passport, and all of my money, but then someone turned it into the police in the nearby city with EVERYTHING in it.
  3. I thought my camera was stolen, but in reality when I was drunk, my friend Anne had locked it up for me, because I was afraid it WOULD get stolen.

Haha my life is like a roller coaster: down, up, down, up, down up. Everything happens for a reason; all of these events were a learning experience. During the past 2 weeks (yes, it's only been 2 weeks,) I've learned to be more prepared, and less oblivious. I'm glad that I am able to learn multiple lessons, without actually being punished for it.

So, I suppose luck is on my side after all. ;)

xoxo,
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment