Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion's Night Out in NYC!

After getting off the plane, I chose a taxi as my transportation to get into Manhattan. I never thought I would be affected by motion sickness, but apparently the constant acceleration and abrupt stops did it for me. I was forced to spend the rest of my day in bed. :(


The FNO crowd
By nightfall, I was feeling better and ready to go to Fashion's Night Out! FNO is the kickoff for fashion week in New York. If you're lucky, you might run into a celebrity or two. Otherwise, you still get to enjoy the free booze, concerts, and a preview of the upcoming fashion. 









One of the secret rooms above the booths. 
FNO ends around 11pm, which is just enough time to grab something to eat before going out! I've never been to a club in New York, but let me tell you it's about 10 times more pretentious than then any club you will find in Texas. Nonetheless, it's not too difficult to have a fun time! ;)



xoxo,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment