Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good luck + Bad luck = Balanced Life

Good News.

Ring, ring, ring, ring. The next day I get a telephone call from the police, delivering me the message that they found my wallet in the next nearby city. I took the train to Ottignies, and walked about 2 km to the police station. There I found my wallet with EVERYTHING in it!

I also received a great place to live, located right near the city! According to my friends, I have the best place so far. I only have 2 suitemates (most people have 8-11,) great price, and a new bathroom!

Bad News.

Over the weekend, I had left my SLR camera in a cabinet in one of the bedrooms at the temporary accommodation, and some horrible person stole it. Once my sister reads this, she’s going to be pissed.

So I apologize that my recent posts lack visual aid.



xoxo,
Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment