Saturday, September 17, 2011

Homeless and Lost

Camping out in front of the lodgment services
Did I say things were going well? Ha, that changed quickly.


Wednesday.

I heard from the lady that is in charge of the temporarily accommodation, that I should arrive at the lodgment office early to ensure I get a place for the semester. The lodgment office opens at 10am, so I arrive at 7:30am. Well, I was the 13th person in line, and they only gave it to the first 11 people.

Thursday.

I arrive at the office at 5:00am. I was the 8th person in line, and they gave it to the first 7 people.

Friday.

The next night I made a decision to camp outside like a homeless person. I arrived at 11:00pm the night before, and I was 2nd in line. I think I have the worst luck, because they didn’t have an accommodation for me that day either.

I guess I am a free-spirit at heart. Only a true free-spirit would go to a foreign land without the comfort of having things be certain. :)


xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment