Thursday, September 8, 2011

Farewell Texas

I’ve learned a few lessons this morning:
  1.  Don’t go out the night before, especially if you have an early flight.
  2. Set more than 1 alarm; 2 for yourself, 1 for the person taking you.
  3.  Pack 5 lbs. under the maximum limit.

Anyone with any common sense would follow these rules. Apparently I didn’t have any last night, and chose not to follow any of these simple rules.

Brief summary of my morning…

Whoever invented snooze, is training the world to have bad habits. The alarm rang abruptly at 4:30 am, snooze. 4:45 am, snooze. 5:00 am, snooze. 5:15am, snooze. My flight boards at 6:20 am. Does it seem possible to drive to the airport, check in, go through security, and board the plane all in an hour? Well I manage to board the plane at 6:35am, but only after I realized that my luggage was 2 lbs. too heavy. Luckily JetBlue felt bad for me, and allowed me to check in my luggage without any additional charge.







I boarded the plane, and found that my entire row pressed the snooze button a few too many times. JetBlue you really need to stop spoiling me.





Before I catch up on my sleep, I want to show you guys the view I have outside my small window. This photo only catches a fraction of how pristine the sight actually is. Everyone always seem to rage about sunsets, but I think sunrises are just as beautiful :)

Off to catch some Zzz's.


Farewell Texas, see you in a few months. 




xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment